Saturday, April 28, 2012

FELIZ CUMPLEANOS DILLON!


FAMILY!!!!
 
FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS DILLON!! WHOOOOOOOO!!!
 
I can't believe that Dillon is already 15 years old! WHATT! Where does time go?? This year has gone by so fast it's unreal! haha. But that's ok, it just means that I need to take advantage of every single second that I have while I'm here in the mission!  But I'm loving it while I'm here!
 
So this week was super busy, but super good at the same time. This coming week, there will be an area 70 named Elder Tenorio that will be coming to talk to us and train us a little bit on how we can be better missionaries, so that means that we as the office workers have been getting EVERYTHING ready so that when he gets here....EVERYTHING IS PERFECT!!  It's been a little bit stressful just because of the importance of it, and how much work it has been....and we're still not finished!  haha.  He will be here in Culiacan on Friday so we are super excited to be able to hear from him!  I hope that I will be able to learn a ton so that I can help more people come unto this gospel and have a true conversion to it's teachings!  I really love being a missionary, it's so cool that we have this opportunity at such a young age to go out and preach the gospel and while we bless the lives of others, our lives are being blessed beyond belief!  Honestly, I never thought that I would progress so much as a person and not only as a missionary here in the mission....my view of so many things has changed in life!  I realize that I knew nothing about what this life is really about before I came out on the mission, but now, I feel like I can see things a lot clearer now!
 
This week was super cool because there was a SWEET activity in the ward that the relief society set up....it was a play of cinderella, but cinderella wasn't a girl.....it was the BISHOP!! hahaha.  And the best part about it is that MORAMAY PARTICIPATED!! whooo!  She has been going to all the dress rehearsels and everything so she has gotten to know the members SUPER well and she is friends with all of them now! But this whole week we have been inviting people to come and see the play, and when the day came, we had 8 investigators that showed up in total!!  So that was super awesome! Moramay brought her mom, 2 sisters, her son, and one of her nephews!  It was super cool to see how stoked she was and that she was even inviting people!  So that went super super well!  Also, there was a baptism of the other elders here in the offices so we invited Moramay to go to the baptism so that she could see how it works and so she could feel the spirit and the truthfulness of this sacred ordinance.....and she came with her son!! whoo!!  Unfortunately, she will not be getting baptized this week, but she will be getting baptized on the 11th of May!  She told us that she wants to do it that day because that is the day that her dad passed away, so she thought that that would be really special!  So we are super happy for her and her son!!
 
Basically, I love you all a lot!  I'm so so so so so so so so so proud of everything that your are doing and all the good things that are happening right now!  I hope that you will be able to magnify your calling as a teacher in the primary, because as you do, you will find that your testimony grows so so much!  Keep up all the good work and know that I love you all a lot!
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DILLON, I love you bruh! haha.  But for real, I love you like a fat kid loves cake! PEACE!
 
Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment