Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Simple Primary Answers...Are The Key To Everything!


Sup....Suppy!
Can I just tell you how happy all of your letters make me!! I really love them a ton!  I just love love hearing about all these good things that are happening in my family and with all the people that I love!! haha. I can't believe how much the Lord has blessed us! Now, we just need to show our gratitude by giving him more! He wants us to continually be progressing! I learned that a lot this week....have you ever noticed that just when you start to get comfortable with what your doing and you think you've got it done....everything changes!! You've got to really start to stretch your abilities and talents and by doing that, you continually progress! Although at first it really seems super hard and you wonder why the Lord would just take away everything that you had....but it's because he loves us and knows the potential that we have, that we can't see sometimes!! I love this work so much, I love the Lord with all my heart and the fact that he loves me enough to just cut me down sometimes and make me progress more and more! WOW!  The church is true...don't ever forget that, please!!! ha.

Anyway, this week was sooooooo awesome!!!!!!! I really can't even describe how happy I am right now! Every single day that we left to go work this week, WE SAW MIRACLES!! I'm not kidding when I say that I've never felt so much like I've completed my missionary purpose than in this change with Elder Larkin here in the offices! It's so cool, that even though we only have half a day every day to work, we go out and we really make a difference in this world and in the lives of SO many people! I'm so happy to be able to say that I have been able to make a big impact on a lot of peoples lives in this past month and a half, and it is because this truly is the work of the LORD!!!!!!  We carry the true and everlasting Gospel, the one and only thing that can save this world from the commotion and calamity it is in....WE HAVE THAT, and WE TEACH THAT!  There is no place I would rather be and nothing that makes me happier than seeing this gospel change the lives of others...and through that, it changes MINE!! Gods plan truly is perfect, there is no doubt in my mind!
So I don't know if i told you guys about Mariana....but she is so awesome!! This week, we really started to teach her and watch her progress in this gospel, and I'm happy to say that she has progressed SOO much!! Right now, we are teaching Luis Angel and Mariana, they just got marrried and they are super cool! Anyway, we went to go teach them this the other day, and when we arrived...she was just SO happy to see us and she just looked so much different. So we started to talk and teach a little bit...and we found out that Luis Angel isn't all that interested because his whole family is Christian and they want to continue in their church, which yes, is very sad...but then Mariana was just like....I know I need to continue learning and talking with you guys, because I feel the NECESSITY to keep moving forward with this and be baptized in this church!!! WHATT!!!  She has been reading and praying and she has a testimony that everything is true!! It really shows the importance of READING and PRAYING and GOING TO CHURCH!!!!!!!  The simple primary answers to everything.....are the KEY to everything!!!! haha. Sometimes we forget about those small things, but it really is what makes a difference in the lives of the people that don't even know anything about this gospel....so WHY CANT IT BE FOR US TOO?? We need to continually we striving to be better and always do the¨"small and simple things" so that "great things are brought to pass" Alma 37: 6-7.  Mariana will be getting baptized on the 28th of January!! I'm so excited for her and couldn't be more grateful to my Heavenly Father for the opportunity I had to find her and teach her!  love love love it!
You all better know that I love you...because it's true, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH IT'S UNBELIEVABLE!!  Keep progressing, and keep being awesome!  Tell Tate that I love him, and am so proud of all that he is doing and is going to do, you're one of my best friends Tate and I really do love you man!!  Go kill it in Inglatera (England in spanish) haha.
con muchor amor y cariño
Elder Johnson
 



No comments:

Post a Comment