Saturday, May 12, 2012

GETTING A LITTLE ANXIOUS.........


FAMILY!!!
 
Hey hey hey, so first of all.....I'M SO STOKED FOR TOMORROW!!! haha. I think im more excited than you all are....and I know that you are excited! ha.  I can't believe that it has already been 6 months from the last time I talked to you....that was when I first got in here to the offices! That's so WILD!!!  Time has gone by soo fast it's unbelievable.  but I'm super excited to get back out into the field and put everything I learned here into practice out there in the field EVERY DAY ALL DAY!!!! WHOOOOO!!!  It honestly feels like I'm entering into the MTC again and starting my mission! no joke,  I'm way excited!  I just have NO CLUE where I'm going to be going! haha.  Everyone here in the offices say that I'm going to go the the BAJA, but who knows!  I would like to go there and see what it's like!  They say that the heat there is more like the heat in Arizona.....DRY DRY DRY.....and here it's SUPER humid! haha.  When we walk to the offices in the morning, I'm already sweating when we get here...but thats ok, I love it! haha.  But I  will be leaving this next coming week from the offices. Kinda weird, but exciting.
 
This week was super good! We got to leave and work every single day so I was super excited about that.  Also, I got to do my first baptismal interview this week....that was way way cool!  It was so much different than thought it was going to be. Being one on one with a person really helps you feel the Lords love for that person, and it's on a way more personal basis which is a super cool feeling!  Also, ABI IS GOING TO BE BAPTIZED IN ABOUT AN HOUR!!! WHOOOO!  So we have to hurry on over there!  So I think I might have to make this letter a little shorter than normal, but that's ok, because I will be talking with you tomorrow!! haha.
 
I'm happy, really happy!  Sometimes things happen that really bum you out, but we keep working and we always find something that brings sooooo much joy!  I love that feeling, of just being diligent and fighting through the hard things and at the end, finding joy and seeing all of the progression that you have made!  It's a great feeling!
 
Right now, I gots to get goin...were headed off to the baptism of Abi! PEACE OUT!
 
 
Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment