Saturday, May 19, 2012

CHANGES!


WASSSSUPPPP!!!

Hello everyone, I'm super glad to hear from you and know that everything is going so well! I'm guessin that school is already out and everyone is SUPER STOKED!! haha. Mom is already on her "vacation"/ "work" haha.  But that's SO cool that Amy is having another baby!!  That's so wild. CONGRATULATIONS AMY AND NATE!!
Anyway, I'm guessing that you're all wondering about the news of where in the world am I going to be going........!! haha.  We found out the changes yesteday and I......am......going........to.......STAY HERE IN THE OFFICES ANOTHER CHANGE!!!! WHOOOOOO!!!......................................jkjkjkjkjkjjkjkjkjkjkjkjk. haha.  No I'm actually going to be right here in Culiacan again but now in an area called Villa Universidad!   My next companion is named Elder Garcia, and we are the zone leaders of a zona called Tamazula!  I'm way way excited, and a little bit nervous at the same time haha.  I hope that I can learn everything that the Lord wants me to learn and that I can help as many people as I can!  I'm honselty really happy and really humbled also. I'm just really excited to be able to put everything I learned here in the office into practice in our zone, and I feel like if I do, that we are going to be able to see a lot of miracles!  This zone is actually where Elder Ball was zone leader so I'm really excited about that too! haha.  So yeah, that's the big news for this week!
 
I really love the mission, I'm learning things here that I never in my life thought that I would learn!  The Lord has so much in store for us it's unbelievable, we just have to reach out and grab it.....but sometimes that's the hardest part, is reaching and grabbing!  A lot of times, we just watch other people reach out and grab it and see miracles, and we never do. We need to be the ones to take action and see miracles on a daily basis!  We need to live this life to the fullest, and reach our true potential....the potential that God has for us!  I feel the mission has helped me realize the potential that I actually do have and that we have as children of an Almighty God!!  The coolest part, is that it's INFINITE!!  If we follow the Spirit that has been promised to be given to us if we keep the commandments , we will be guided to our true potential and we will be able to look back and say that we did a good work!!  Love this work fo real.  Love you all fo real!
 
Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment