Wednesday, March 16, 2011

THE FIRST EMAIL

Dear Family,

Thank you so much, that really does mean a lot. And to Dillon, let him know that i love him so much! This work is so great and so true and im so honored that i can be a part of it! Dillon, i want you to do all that you can to CLEAVE unto the gospel with all your heart might mind and strength...prepare for a mission now, go to seminary every single day and go to church every week you possibly can! I cant stress enough the importance of partaking of the sacrament and being able to renew those baptismal covenants each and every week. Strengthen your testimony at all times and always strive to be like our savior Jesus Christ! He is perfect and he is the greatest example we have! Courtney, same goes for you, I love you so much! go to seminary every day, always have a desire to strengthen your testimony and increase your knowledge of this gospel, i promise that as you do, the Lord will bless you more than you can believe! Promise!
Oh family, I love you all more than you know! I know that this is the Lord's work, and it is the greatest gift that we can give to the world! I love this gospel with all my heart and i Promise that i will do all that I can to spread it to every single person that i possibly can! I want you all to know that as we live in accordance with Christ's teachings, we will be happier than at any other time! Truly happy. You are all so great and I PLEAD for you all to live worthy of the blessings that our Heavenly Father is just waiting to pour out upon us!
Love,
Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment