Monday, March 4, 2013

RECORD BREAKING!!


FAMILY!
 
Hey everyone!  That's so cool to see the pics of the wedding and hear that it went so well!!  I can't believe that Robert is married, it seems like time just doesn't exist anymore! haha.  But it's really good to hear that it went well and that everyone had a good time!  Also, it's really funny to hear that everyone is talking about how I have less than a month left.....sometimes it still hasn't sunk in that it's so close, but than sometimes it hits me and I try to work a little harder so that I get everything out of it!  It's even crazier to think that if that change wouldn't have been made...I would be finishing my mission in a week!  WHAT!!!  haha.  But I'm honsetly so excited to see everyone!
 
So this week was super awesome, there were so many good things that happened and we saw quite a few miracles!  First of all, JOSE IS SO STOKED FOR HIS BAPTISM!  Oh and big news........JOSE AND SOFIA GOT MARRIED ON FRIDAY!!!!  WHOO!  They are progressing so much and they are both so happy!  Jose also went to church this week and in the middle of church he handed me his envelope with his tithing!!  He looked so happy that and so willing to do the will of God and I was so happy for him...I know that all those prayers from back home are helping him!!  He is going to be baptized this Saturday and we are way excited for him!  Also, Armando went to church with his mom and he was so happy to be there.....his mom actually shared something really cool with us about Armando, she was telling us that in the morning he was still asleep when she was about ready to go to church and he woke up randomly just in time and saw that she was going to church and popped out of bed and told her that he wanted to go with her even if he couldn't eat breakfast, he wanted to be in church with his family!!  It's so cool how much we can learn from children and their willingness to do Gods will!  Also, in church we had a total of 54 people, but that's not the best part.....in the Rosales part we usually only have like 12 or 15 and I have been really wanting to get it up to above 30 and this week in Rosales we had 32 people in Rosales!!! WHOO!  We are really excited about the progression in the branch and we are hoping that we can continue to progress!  Oh and Arturo and Armando will be getting baptized on the 16th so pray for them that they will have the courage to take this step!
 
Well family, I love you, I miss you and I kind of can't wait to see you!  I'm not getting too trunky, we are still working super hard and like you said....I honestly don't have time to get trunky anyway so I'm not too worried about it!  haha.  I love you all and I hope you all have a good week!
 
Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment