Monday, February 4, 2013

GOOD STUFF IS HAPPENING!


WAS UP FAM.

SALUDOS A TODOS!!!  Hey everyone, I'm so excited to hear all the new news!  I can't even tell you how happy it makes me to hear about all the missionary work that is being done in the ward!  I'm so excited for Sylvania!  That was such a cool story about her giving her testimony in  sacrament meeting!  It's a really good feeling to know that we really can be instruments in the hands of the Lord to bring about His work and help His childen!  I'm excited for you guys and for her! 

So Dillon is doing track now???  And not just track....but high jump!! haha.  I remember that when I left he was still struggling to touch that one wall in the old house!  I guess his vert must have gotten better! haha.  No, but that's way good to hear. also, I'm definitely gonna need to get to the gym when I get home.....I'm kinda losing the form I had before the mission, you know, my stick figure form....I'm kinda missin it!  hahaha.  Nah, but I'm defintely gonna go to the gym.....save a treadmil for me in Mountainside.....WHAT UP!!!! 

Paige is pregnant?? That's so awesome!  There is gonna be another member of the family!  Tell her congratulations!  It's almost the same situation that happened to me that is going to happen to Derek!  That's alright, time flies and you don't even notice it....but I am SUPER stoked to see my 2 nephews!!  Tell me when you know if it's a boy or a girl!  Oh and I can't believe that Mckenzie leaves this month, that's way exciting and I'm way stoked for her....tell her that Guatemalans are WAY cool and she is going to love it!  I have been with a guatemalan 24 hours a day 7 days a week for about 4 months now and I have loved every minute of it! haha. 

So for the work here in the mission....we had a great week!  We have a few new investigators who are WAY cool named Arturo and Armando, they are sons of a less active sister that we have recently activated and her sons are way stoked also, we still need to work with the Dad, but I'll let you know later on how that goes....and the investigators that we have are progressing a ton!  Especially Jose and his family....I can't believe how awesome this family is!  I definitely want you guys to be able to meet them!  Also, we are working a lot with the members here in the branch....visiting less active families and inviting them to come to church and we have been seeing quite a bit of results!  We have activated a few new people and through them have found new investigators....this work is awesome!  Oh and right now I am working with a girl in the branch that wants to go on a mission!  We have already started her on her papers and everything!  I'm hoping that she will stay excited to go....but honestly I never in my whole life thought that in my mission I would be preparing other people to go on THEIR missions!!  WHAT!  That's so wild!! haha.  It's been a really cool experience being here in Rosales and I'm grateful that I have had the opportunity to be here and to work in this part of the mission!  Oh by the way.....Jose will be getting baptized on the 16th of February and we are super excited for him and he is also!  Pray for him so that everything will go smooth! 

I love you all, I can't believe how fast time is going by.  I'm excited to see you all in 2 months....but in the meantime, I've got work to still do here!  Thank you so much for everything that you do for me!  I LOVE YOU ALL!

Elder Johnson


No comments:

Post a Comment